Brooke and Tina are an unstoppable interior design & architecture team at Designers Collective. These boss ladies specialize in residential interior design, but that’s about it for sounding like your average designers.
The two also run design and lifestyle workshops, produce DIY videos, host design crawl tours both locally and internationally. Their latest project? The Local Love pop-up.
To say that this is just another pop up is wildly off. Be prepared to be amazed because Local Love is unlike anything we’ve seen in the city. The curated artisans are so diverse, refined, and full of star power. If this were a Hollywood flick, the cast would include the likes of Angelina, Scarlett, and Leo.
We’re excited to check out Vanessa Lianne Jewelry, Brett Riekert‘s amazing Danish Mid-Century Modern furniture made from natural materials, and silk scarves by Walnutte … and just for fun, Endeavour Neon!
Here’s a full list of participants:
- Hilary Miles Flowers – floral designer
- LoverFighter – genuine leather bags
- Walnutte – printed silk scarves
- Botany Living – contemporary and sustainable succulent arrangements
- Endeavour Neon – the city’s only neon bender
- Strathcona Socks – fine printed socks and objects
- Konzuk – wearable architecture
- Brett Riekert – Danish MCM furniture
- Vanessa Lianne Jewelry – beautiful jewels
- G Ceramic & Co – handpainted cups and ceramics
- Date | February 4 – 7th, 2016
- Time | 10am – 6pm
- Location | Ian Tan Gallery (2321 Granville St)
- FYI | Join the launch party on Feb 4th from 5 – 8pm!
This post lovingly brought to you by Designers Collective. Opinions are entirely our own.